We are very happy to announce that we just have established HEJYouth, a new section within HEJSupport!
HEJYouth consists of young very motivated activists committed to achieve a healthy and toxic-free future. They already started to work on cosmetics and hygienic products, ready to reach out to young people and policy makers.
- Women and Chemicals 05.07.2021 - The second edition of HEJ!Youth’s international magazine focuses on a variety of issues related to chemicals exposure on women. ... Read More
- For a plastic and toxic-free future! 07.06.2021 - The first issue of HEJYouth's international magazine focuses on the global plastic pollution crisis and what young people can do about it. ... Read More
- Mercury Poisoning and Youth. What Can Gen Z do to stop it? By: Veronika Podobed 06.07.2020 - Mercury poisoning and exposure to children and youth is a very crucial problem which needs to be heard by everybody. Do you know what you can do to make a differece? ... Read More
- Happy Earth Day 22.04.2020 - Watch a new video from HEJYouth team to learn more! ... Read More
- New film: 5 Tips to sustainably transform your wardrobe 15.04.2020 - We are happy to present the new film from our HEJYouth Group! It gives you 5 Tipps to sustainably transform your wardrobe. ... Read More